Thursday, May 30, 2013

Back to Health, Back to Esente

This is my first day in to Esente this week because unfortunately I've been quite sick the past week. At least I wasn't feeling well when the weather was bad though! Sunshine and 80s-90s is exactly what I need right now. I usually don't come in on Thursdays but since I wasn't able to make it in the past couple days and on account of me going on vacation next week, I figured I should at least come in today since I was free!

Anyway, it feels good to feel better and be back at Esente where I know I am doing something productive. We worked on leads all morning and I feel I'm definitely getting into a "groove" with them and found what works best for me to get the most done in the time allotted. Unfortunately due to my 'about to crash' laptop, I had a couple instances where my entire screen would freeze for almost ten minutes. So frustrating! Luckily I just bought a new laptop but I haven't installed pages/word on it yet so I wasn't able to use it today. Once I don't have the issue of waiting for that stupid rainbow circle to go away I'm sure I'll get even better at leads! I'm not sure what I'll be doing for the remainder of the day but I look forward to finding out.

So I won't be able to come in at all next week because I will be in FL...Disney World actually! With my sister and 3 nieces. I'm excited...and nervous that these 3 little girls are going to run me into the ground haha! But I'll be back to work as soon as I get my picture taken with all the Disney Princesses and return to MA. And then I look forward to starting some more exciting projects here at Esente!

Kimberly Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment