Tuesday, May 14, 2013

This Is It


Well, this is it. And no, not that movie about Michael Jackson. This is my second to last day as an intern at Esente Music Group and On Point Media. I've done quite a bit here. So much, in fact that I've had to keep a list of everything to I could make sure I didn't miss anything important when putting it on my resume. Even though the internship will be over this blog won't end. I am going to be converting it to a post internship job search blog. I think in doing that I can personalize it a little bit more because I won't just be talking about what's happening at Esente, but what is happening at any point in my life. Maybe at that point someone will actually read it to. Although, I doubt that.

Today has been a good day for leads. I am moving right along with a list that really isn't even that good and I am killing it. I have already broken my record of 71 leads and still have about a half hour to collect. I figured I have two days left here, might as well go out with a bang.

No new art to show today. With a hectic weekend revolving around Bruins playoff hockey and Mother's Day (more so Mother's Day) I didn't really have a lot of time to do anything. But with classes picking up again on the 20th I should have new stuff pretty regularly.

Well, until tomorrow. Then never again.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment