Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hingadingadurgin

Don't you hate when Tuesday's really Monday? But then when you think about it Friday's so much closer and you didn't have to do a thing about it... so I guess that makes it ok. Can't stop yawning but the Leads are coming along quite nicely now and I squeezed in a graphics project. BUT OH HEY let me tell you about this fantastic man to my left, Jefferey. This man just gifted me Narnia at the affordable price of friendship; I got the whole CS6 Adobe Suite yo! I'm happier than toast lathered in butter and jelly.. but don't be jelly, you're welcome to take my CS4 lol.

Out of curiosity, would anyone think it'd be fun to have a line of cartoons to promote ourselves? If we made them unique enough (maybe a mixture of Adventure Time, and some blasts from the past from Nicktoons?) people could get really into it and it would be a fun little display of creativity both with the art and writing. Also, giving us enough room for a story line will give us a plethora of options better than would be possible on standard 8 by 11.5 letter paper. This would also give us all a chance to actually speak to each other (gasp! no, not the headphones! anything but those!) and combine brainpower. I know we all have more to offer than our titles, this could be a great chance to find out what that may be.

Look forward to talking to your faces. Tootaloo

- G. Ktm

No comments:

Post a Comment