Monday, May 20, 2013

42 P. Sherman Wallaby Way Rd Sydney

Hi I'm Gabriella, a rising sophomore at Northeastern University, and may I just say COLLEGE IS SUPERB. I'm from Medford, Ma which is basically a pothead suburbia surrounded by amazing urban culture that no one from my town acknowledges. I have two cats; a fat, sassy one, and a skinny, lovable one, but I adore all animals. My dad is from Ethiopia and my mom's family is from the Azores of Portugal (whee! exotic). I'm kind of obsessed with Asians (perfect, all of them) and Brazilians (food babies, lots of 'em). I've been in a fair number of bands as a vocalist and I attempted to learn guitar and bass before that became an epic fail. I write lyrics and wish I knew how to produce. I like ambient music because it's flexible but I listen to everything under the sun. My ipod's name is Eugene and he's my baby.

I'm studying Graphic Design and Communication now but I'm interested in business, marketing, advertisement, digital art, photography, management, videography, web design, music, and writing. I'm extremely cynical about broadcast television, movies, social networking, and media in general. I feel that top executives can be doing a much better job producing and advertising for their most valuable assets. I like twitter because it give's the world a (140 character) window to my hilarity, but I don't find many people riveting enough to follow. I despise Facebook but I can't seem to get rid of it. Tumblr's my  favorite social networking site because I ignore the social part in favor of scrolling through idea generating photography and quality text posts. Everything else is null. Right now I think my ultimate goal is becoming a music video producer after gaining expertise with animation and videography because the way music can be paired with visuals fascinates me.

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF AND MAYBE WE CAN DANCE AROUND SOMETIME.


My Photography: http://empryaen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment