Monday, May 13, 2013

Second to Last

Another short week, as the internship draws to a close. Last week I wasn't able to come in on Wednesday and Thursday because of finals. And I feel safe to say that I nailed both the finals I had to take! My junior year is finally complete! Only one more year to go, before I officially earn my BFA! I can't even begin to explain how happy I am this year is over. It has been a rather brutal year because I was taking 6-7 courses each semester in order to graduate within four years - not five. Something Salem State is infamous for, the five year - four year degree program! Nope, not this guy. Been taking all the classes I've needed to take in order to graduate on time. One more year and I'm DONE!

Today is the second to last day of the internship. As this has been my first internship experience, I wasn't really sure what to expect coming into it. However, it has been an incredible opportunity to spend much of the last four months with Esente and OnPoint Media. I have learned so much over the course of my time here, and wouldn't have it any other way. The company is awesome, the atmosphere is awesome and the people are just as awesome as well. The last four months here, have been a great learning experience and I can't wait to put this knowledge to further use!

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment