Wednesday, May 1, 2013

In the Zone


With today being the start of hockey playoffs I have been very distracted from leads. I'm not saying that it has ruined my productivity or anything like that. In fact it has probably had the opposite effect. I've felt completely in the zone all morning getting ready for the Bruins game tonight and I have definitely been productive.

Yesterday in the afternoon I got some more work done on the social media blog banners. They are easier to pump out because they are on a smaller scale and we are pretty much fed all the text that needs to be included in them.



There is a third one that I am currently working on as well but it's only in the very beginning stages so far so their ins't much use in showing it. 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment