Thursday, May 30, 2013

New-ness

I needed a break from my first poster design. I've been trying to think of a new concept for an anti bullying poster so I spent the rest of my day yesterday just doodling to try and come up with something. I liked the idea of incorporating headphones into my design to tie in the whole "fight bullying with music." Then I remembered the timeless proverb with the three wise monkeys; see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. So this is what I've come up with.


Obviously it's just a rough sketch right now, so I'm going to spend the rest of my day fine tuning it. In the US, the general belief of it's meaning is to be turning a blind eye or feigning ignorance. The "hear no evil" figure will be in the beginning of changing their ways with the help of music.

Ingrid Parena
Graphics Intern 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment