Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 4 of the Blog

I think I'm finally catching up with the lead assignments. Well I hope I'm doing it correctly is what I'm hoping. This is a different feel for me in terms of searching things I mean its not like I don't know how to search its what I'm searching which is the issue. Its gonna take some getting use to but at least I'm in the right direction now. Day to day I'm having more and more conversations with my friendly neighbors Gabriella and Christine in terms of language of Art but thats another story. I finished most of my poster and now just trying to get some other work done for now. I like the fact that even though you may be doing things a bit wrong this isn't the company to put you down but instead to encourage you to do the work correct and for that I think this is an amazing company. I learned a new tool today by the way which is the liquefier in Photoshop between us graphic artists. One thing in life that your always gonna need is a challenge and a Boss who is tough because without those things you'll never reach your goal of being good or great at anything. I like the fact that this intern isn't all about designing because then I would come in doing the same thing over and over. Multi-Tasking is a great advantage that you don't really get to have in other companies trust me I know. Any-who this is Jeffrey signing out and telling you ladies and gents go for the struggle in life because that your best bet to being successful throughout your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment