Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fully Rested

Yesterday was my last day of class in my junior year of college! Wa-hoo! So ultimately, that meant I got to sleep in today instead of going to my 3 hour Form/Design class. I actually feel refreshed and fully rested after an intense year. My body doesn't hurt like it usually does, probably because I passed out at 8 last night and slept til 10 this morning. It feels good to be rested..for once.

Today I'm in the Esente office for several hours, until 5. Currently I'm looking for more potential clientele for OnPoint Media. I've been working on one list for about three days, only because there are about 600 businesses listed under it.  But the upside to this, is that there are many companies and businesses who actually have websites or Facebook for us to contact them. My numbers have been pretty good the last week or so, as they've been in the 40-50 range on average each day. This definitely makes it worthwhile, when you can see a list building right before your eyes. It keeps you motivated to keep going to, unlike when you find very few and become somewhat discouraged.

Once I finish conducting leads for the day, I plan on working on the fan art for Jayna Lininger I started the other day when I was here. I have a pretty good amount of it done, although it is relatively simple. I believe I had mentioned that I was going to incorporate one of her original songs into the design. So far it's coming out pretty good, but there are some more changes and additions that need to be worked out.

I also would like to put the finishing touches on several of the promotional graphics that I had been working on. All four are basically finished, but I just need to tweak a few things before I will call the complete. I'm quite satisfied in the way they all came out, so hopefully others will like them as well.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment