Thursday, May 30, 2013

Internship Moving Along Smoothly

Hey guys, so this is my third day of the internship and I am getting the hang of it quickly. Today I generated a new record of 65 leads. I'm finding it easier to do leads if I look on the website first for the email address. Last time I was ending up with some leads that were incomplete and was assured that the email address was a deal breaker in terms of getting leads. The leads I did today were based in Arlington and Peabody and they were mostly Arts & Entertainment, Community Services and Automotive services.

I like how leads make the day go by faster and I can listen to full albums at a time (today I listened to Iron Maiden's Fear of the Dark and the new Black Star Riders album which is awesome!). I haven't really done anything new today but I'm guessing most days will be the same, which I don't mind. I am finally getting a hang of the commute and where to park so I should be on time for the remainder of the summer. I just wish the internship involved more musical aspects besides listening to music. I'm really looking forward to the weekend since I will be playing 3 Tall Boys shows in 3 days! Anyway I'll be back next week.

- Randy McGravey

No comments:

Post a Comment