Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Day 6...

Didn't get as many leads done as I did yesterday, but I at least made the quota. I also started on them later than I did yesterday, so I guess it evens out. I was a little worried about today when I realized I had left my charger at home when I was on the train, but luckily Gabriella let me borrow hers. I feel like I am maybe coming down with something, so I took some Nyquil last night which has the unfortunate tendency to make sleep through my alarms which is why I was in enough of a rush to forget my charger this morning.

After lunch the graphics interns are going to start talking about working on a project together involving making comic strips, so that should be cool. I don't really have much else to say so I guess this is it for today.

Christine
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment