Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fanatical


Lately my afternoons have been consisting of writing some short articles for the different blogs Esente publishes and doing promotional art for those various blogs. I finished a design for Ron's anti-bullying blog yesterday. The idea behind the promos is to be short and sweet with an interesting enough image to get someones attention all while showing the basic theme of that blog. It's pretty easy to get done because they are on such a small scale. 


A few weeks ago the graphics interns were asked to make some "fan art" for Becca and Jayna. These are different than doing any of the anti-bullying posters because we get free range to do whatever we really want to. I haven't done any up to this point because I've had some trouble coming up with ideas. Yesterday it hit me to just make some fabricated show posters in the styles of their respective brands of music. For Jayna I will be looking to a more country style of poster and for Becca more of a metal style. It really shouldn't be too hard to make a few posters in a few different styles. 

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment