Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I have nothing interesting to say

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.......... nope.

It's going to be in the 90's all weekend but hey, the clouds decided we didn't look enough like drowned rats. Someone's really got to re-evaluate the phrase "April showers bring May flowers.." at least in New England. I highly recommend going to Good Harbor beach if you've never been (this weekend I mean, not today). It's beautiful and the sand doesn't have any annoying rocks or broken shells to destroy your feet, and at low tide you can walk right over to this big island and explore and go cliff diving (just don't get stranded at high tide!). Hey, if you have the car, I'll bring the lifeguard certificated skill and some snacks.


Today is my last scheduled work day of the week, you have absolutely NO idea how ecstatic I am to sleep in tomorrow. I didn't realize how tired I really was until I fell asleep at 7 last night and woke up this morning so exhausted it was like I had just spent two days locked in a closet with a bong and an endless supply of green. Needless to say getting myself through the 2 hour commute here was quite the struggle. I guess it's a good thing I moved out of the home I was housesitting, I don't think my poor body could handle another weekend of party hosting. Agh, but I got chocolate from France this morning.... tre magnifique.



my final words: WATCH THIS VIDEO
http://www.awsm.com/13883/now-this-is-how-you-use-a-go-pro/

x Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment