Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Inspiring Conversation by the Boss

Some way some how even when your mind is somewhere else trying to figure out what is it you want, He finds a way to grab your attention and really respect yourself as an individual and all the hard work you put in yourself. For a long time I've felt like I wouldn't amount to anything, but coming to Esente Music Group and becoming friends with a lot of interesting and intelligent people. I have found that I'm right there along with a free youthful mind of this company. I've finally spoke to two other Graphic Designers, One goes by the name of Christine and she is an amazing animation drawer and her creativity is direct and straight to the point from what I've seen and I can tell that she would be a great leader. I also got the chance to meet and speak to Gabriella and her creativity is high and explosive, she kinda reminds me of my boss. Also got to speak to a new friend named Adam and he is a very kind generous individual with a wide range of knowledge. I feel like this is the best place for me this summer, I feel like I can learn a lot from each person here at this internship and I also have realize that no one is going to do the work for you. You put your foot in the door, you better be able to explore the rest of the building. The expression that was told to me today was very inspiring in a different sense and that is to " Learn how to play chest backward " now if I was to say that to you I wonder where your mind would wonder off to !?
     I learned that Jen is a photographer and if anybody knows me I love to see other photographers work and I would love to learn a few things from her. Hopefully one day I get to work with her or even get some interesting feedback from her for my work. Anyway my assignment for today is to write a one page paper to determine what I want from these three months that are coming up. Guess you'll find out with my next blog stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment