Tuesday, May 7, 2013

T - 3 Days

Today is the last day for me here at the office this week. Tomorrow and Thursday I won't be able to make it here, as I have finals both days. I cannot wait for this week to be over, so I can officially transition into summer mode. I've been ready for summer for months now, and it's about time that it actually becomes a reality and now a figment of my imagination that I let run around every now and then. This week has already been filled with lots of running around to finish the last of my projects and papers that I needed to hand in. I'm almost at the finish line with my junior year.

Unfortunately the internship here at Esente Music Group is winding down, and coming into the finals weeks, more so days. Since I'm not here the next two days of this week, and the last day is June 14. I really only have three more days here at the office. I didn't expect this day would come so fast, granted I have been here since January 14. But still, the time I've spent here has gone by incredibly fast. It's been an awesome experience getting to learn so many new things and learning some great info about the music industry.

As usual, I am conducting Internet research for OnPoint Media first thing in the morning. I had a few lists to work on today throughout Dedham, MA. I mentioned before that leads were coming much more easily and more often than they were previously. Always a good feeling to have when you're racking in the numbers. Once I finish working on leads, I plan to go through all my poster designs and social media promos and make sure they are complete or just about complete. I should really focus on getting these all completed before my final day arrives within the next week.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment