Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2nd Day of Internship

Hi guys, this is my 2nd day of my internship and I'm starting to get the hang of it. I worked on leads today mostly with arts and entertainment as well as insurance agencies. This past weekend was fun since I played a show Friday night at British Beer Company in Franklin, MA with Tall Boys!

I learned where I need to park without getting a ticket today. I also figured out the best route to get to the building with very little traffic along the way. Ron gave us a speech about doing leads today and it was very informative and entertaining. I actually like the lead work more than the social media because I don't have to think about it too much and I can easily listen to music while I do it.

There are a lot more interns today than there were last week and it makes the experience more enjoyable. I expect that the numbers will only increase as the weeks go by. I'm having fun so far and I'm looking forward to what is coming in the next few weeks.

- Randy McGravey

No comments:

Post a Comment