Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Esente Today

Well things are coming to a close for me here at Esente. I am working on one last artistic project for this term of internship. I have been working really hard on getting all the projects touched up and final detail for everything completed. I have learned a lot and made a lot of friends along the way. I appreciate everything that has been done to help me grow as an artist over the last few months. I feel that I have a very good base to start my job search on and hopefully have success. I hope to have some great connections with the other artists here and you never know maybe in the future there will come an opprotunity form one of those connections. As far as today goes I have been working on leads for Waltham MA under the Automotive Services section for Onpoint Media. Other than the fact that my computer is a piece of crap, and keeps locking up, and forcing updates, I have done pretty well with leads today. I am going to post the artwork I have recently completed for various projects.

Jon Rose
Esente Graphics Intern




No comments:

Post a Comment