Friday, May 31, 2013

what fuels my leads? Iced medium mint chocolate chip coffee!

helloooo again,
   
     Today is my third day, and I am getting the hang of how things work. I have got a hang out leads, and got a great system to do them, and a lot of them.  I think most of my success with leads has to be credited to the Ice coffee I got before work...think the buzz might have helped a lil.  It is super hot out, broke a sweat commuting this morning, not a good thing to do at 7am!  I am pumped tho for once to be stuck inside all day, I would like to play out in the sun, but the office, or as I like to call it The Igloo is super nice on a day like this.  I got some serious work on my anti-bullying poster yesterday, for the annoying pen tool OF DEATH, over with...so that's good. I have to work out some execution kinks today, hopefully printing a draft today! My stomach has been eating itself I think all morning, not helping, doing leads on restaurants...I started to salivate!  Pumped that it's Friday! Tomorrow I'm going to the Aquarium with my boyfriend, and Sunday im getting my country music on at the Luke Bryan concert!!!!!! (a little excited...can ya tell?) Well, not too sure what else to write other than I loved my first week at the internship, and can't wait for next week! Wonder what Design projects I will get to do...who knows!  Here's to the weekend!!
Meghan Connolly
  (Dunkies, the official fuel of a design Intern)

No comments:

Post a Comment