Monday, May 20, 2013

Day Two for Esente music Group

             Well as far as work is like I said they aren't going to baby you. Its either you work and you don't and as usual people are inviting and sweet. Here at the office conversed with a few Pr's and they were very kind and hard workers. One goes by the name of Pete and the other is Adam. They're four more people to meet but I've been pretty focused, but I know
their names. One goes by the name Kimberly, another is Gabriella and the other two I'm not too sure of. As far as my day is going, well all I can say its going as usual. Designing away which I love to do and like I said I'm trying my best and I'm not holding anything back. As far as my friends and co-workers go like my friend Ingrid she has a different way of looking at art I think its cool how she thinks. So I guess I'm kinda happy I get to network with Pr's and other Designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment