Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back to Work

Memorial Day Weekend went by in a flash.  Seems like that's how fast the rest of the summer will go by as well.  Hopefully the weather will be better than the past weekend because it is May 28th and I am getting impatient for summer.  My weekend was filled with Netflix watching Season 4 of Arrested Development in 1 day, some more Friday Night Lights, and a family barbeque.  Now it's back to work!

As I discussed in my last post leads are extremely important to this company and Ron hit that over the head with his speech this morning.  I think it really made me more determined and made me work faster and harder because the amount of leads I collected today surpass the amount of leads I have collected any other day.  This is proof that I am improving every day and becoming a more efficient worker.

Today I am going to continue working on some blog posts that I have yet to finish from last week.  I have learned you have to fake it until you make it.  My new best friend is Google.  Googling terms can spark ideas of what to write in blogs and give me a new outlook on the subject matter.  In future jobs I may not always know how to do something that I am told by my boss to do.  It is an important skill to be a fast learner and know how to use tools (such as Google) to my advantage.  I am starting to be able to see how this internship is shaping my knowledge and preparing me for future jobs I may come across.  It has definitely been a great learning experience so far and I can't wait to continue learning!

Enjoy the nice weather,
Rebecca Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment