Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Leading Slowly


Today has been a slow day of leads for me. I have been running behind on them because I had to spend most of morning throwing my resume and portfolio together to apply for a job I saw listed. Unfortunately all that work and time was all for not since they got back to me pretty much immediately letting me know that I do not have enough experience for the job. I'm very much stuck in this loop of wanting to find a job but not being able to find one due to lack of experience. But it's hard to get experience when no one will hire you. Oh well, I just need to stay positive and keep working hard.

I finally got my website up and running last night. timothypietrasik.wix.com/timothypietrasik. It is a portfolio site with my most recent and a lot of my past work. I figure if people can look me up and see all that I have to offer they might want to know more. Unless they are like the company I applied to this morning, who probably didn't even get that far. Either way it's a really easy way to show my portfolio off to people when I tell them I do graphic design. And having your own website it pretty legit.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment