Monday, May 6, 2013

Final Weeks

This is another short day for me at the Esente office, and actually a short week in general as I have finals Wednesday and Thursday this week. Wish me luck! Next week will also be a short week, as the final days of the internship are nearing.

Today I jumped right into leads for OnPoint Media. I was given several lists in Concord, MA to scour for potential clients. In total I was able to find 47 today. I must say, the last few days of me collecting have been considerably well in terms of numbers. This doesn’t always happen, but the last three or four days, my numbers have been “up there”.

As I mentioned, next week on Tuesday, I believe, is the last day of the internship. It’s been an incredible experience here and unfortunately it has to come to an end. I have learned so much during my time here and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I learned a lot about the music industry and other industries as well that I didn’t know prior to my internship. I’ve gained incredible insight into the music business, and business in general. It’s been such an amazing opportunity to have gained this experience and work with some incredible people as well. Once the internship finally comes to an end next week, it’ll feel a little weird, as I’ve been here four days a week for the last four months. Overall, my time at Esente has taught me a lot and taught me well.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment