Thursday, May 16, 2013

My first Good View of Esente Music Group

I received my first assignment work from Esente Music Group as a graphic design intern and also a Pr intern and I have to admit I'm still a bit nervous. The work here so far is straight forward and to the point but very on going as the day goes by. I like the work envirornment and the people there. They seems to be a family connection between them. I would love to be apart of a growing group of people leanring off each other everyday. I'm working on both Marketing and Graphic Design work and I feel like I can learn a lot about being in the business of being in a Marketing & Graphic group member. The work I have received so far is an Anti-Bullying poster to prevent children and even adults from bullying each other, plus it gives me a chance to express how I felt about bullying when growing up. Life is tough enough growing up trying to make your family and yourself proud of all the work you've put in to be brought down by a person who doesn't like you for no apparent reason.  I learned that in this world you either going to have to be a lion or a gazelle and trust me I'm trying to reach my peak so that maybe one day I can teach this to younger folks like myself that are cubs trying to become Lions. Also I am working on a Public Relations Assignment regarding our Drunk Drivers out there. I'm trying to write three articles trying to convince my audience that drunk driving isn't safe for peoples lives on the road and also their own life. I know they say you only live once, but guess what? You only die once too. I feel like Esente Music Group can give me the confidence I need to bring out all of my creative abilities and give me the opportunity to be a Graphic Designer  Plus gives me another aspect of Marketing into my ammunition of knowledge... with that in mind everyone Enjoy your day... Peace and Love
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.pierrelouis?ref=tn_tnmn

No comments:

Post a Comment