Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's a Learning Process

After spending yesterday afternoon writing blogs on flipping houses I really have learned a lot about the business.  I feel like I could flip a house today! Kidding I'd probably need some money first....but my point is if I hadn't been asked to write on this subject I never would have learned about it. This whole thing is a learning process.

The learning process doesn't end inside the office.  Yesterday I joined the parking ticket club when I learned that the parking lot I thought was free (thanks mom for telling me it was..) is apparently only free if you park in certain spaces.  There goes $20.00 :(.  Lesson learned.

Learning creatively is a huge part of working at Esente.  Today Ron has asked us to brainstorm after lunch about ways that different categories of businesses can use social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Instagram, Google Plus, etc. I have started to think of ideas on how certain categories of companies can use different social media to enhance their businesses but need to continue to expand my thinking and generate some new innovative ideas! 

Hopefully I can come up with some great new ideas and beat the exhaustion that this gloomy day is making me feel.
87 degrees and sunny tomorrow!

-Rebecca Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment