Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Build It Up

With less than two weeks left at the internship I am finally starting to get sick of the drive in. Every day forty minutes through traffic with no consistency at all. The ride home isn't as bad, but that ride in is just starting to hose me. This makes me all the more anxious to start the internship 2.0 program. That way I can still work and grow my portfolio without having to drive in everyday. At that point I will no longer be doing leads, which is too bad because I have been destroying them for a while now. I will hopefully just be doing posters and ads for the different programs and blogs that Esente and OnPoint run. This will be great because I will be starting my summer classes and working from home designing. I should have a great portfolio by the middle of the summer.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment