Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#33 in the Esente Music Group Internship Series


This morning I was pleasantly surprised to see other interns when I got to the office (as opposed to Monday). I liked having the space of a half-empty table but there's something about being the only one in the room who's working for free that can be a bit demoralizing. It's kind of like the adult equivalent of going to the prom alone. I did manage to get a few more posts for the Rock Report written and found a few extra articles to write about today if that is indeed how I'll be allowed to spend the afternoon. There were some other writing projects I was assigned just before I had leave for two weeks. I think that I finished most of them, but wonder if the rest are still waiting for me. 

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment