Thursday, May 30, 2013

Round Two!

Hello Again!
         Today is my second day as an intern at Esente.  I spent the morning working on my anti-bullying poster a little bit, tedious pen tool work. It is an upgrade from the first day of researching, I've never been a fan of researching, but it's necessary.  I am not starting to execute some of my ideas onto actual posters, hoping to have a framework down by the end of the day.  Also, today I learned how to do Leads! It is actually pretty cool.  Looking up the information about certain businesses in Wakefield where I am focusing and recording their website info, contact info etc. Once you get the rhythm down, you can do them pretty fast and enter them in. I think its safe to say that if I found myself in Wakefield, I would know my way around the shopping.  I don't think I have ever been to Wakefield, but they have a lot of little 'mom and pop shops' which is cute.  It is nice to see that they are all pretty much different areas of business too, not just 5 different ice cream stores, for example.  That is pretty much what I have done today so far...don't know what the rest of the day holds.  Only downside to today is that is gorgeous outside and I'm stuck inside. on the plus side, the office is nice and cool, much better than the 90+ weather outside.  I think it is going to take a little used to blogging everyday, thinking of things to write, trying to sound interesting... It is kind of cool that there is a different bunch of interns each day, and the number varies so today is nice and spread out.  Next week I will get into the usual days of work Monday-Wednesday, this week was crazy, working Tuesday, not Wednesday, today and tomorrow. I think I can chalk up the choppiness and randomness of this blog to the ice coffee I had this morning which apparently has not worn off yet! It is nice to have a Dunkie's under the office, so I can grab a coffee before work.  On the negative side, no morning coffee meant falling asleep on the train this morning...whoops! I consider myself lucky that I didn't wake up in Rockport...and for that I am thankful! Well back to work, Peace out until tomorrow!
Meghan Connolly

No comments:

Post a Comment