Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesdays With McClory

Today is going to be a very busy day since my meeting with Ron yesterday afternoon. I’m going to be taking on more writing projects while we are trying to better improve the blogs. This is good for me because I’m gaining more writing experience which is important to me. On top of that, I’ll finally be finishing up my long media list and trying to get more done for the National Anthem list. This is exciting knowing the lists will help Becca and Jayna with their music careers, and something I would have never thought of doing. Its what I like most about Esente is seeing every bit of how the music industry has evolved and the work it takes to manage singers.


Sara McClory Public Relations Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment