Thursday, February 28, 2013

Friday, Kinda


Getting here today was so much easier than getting here yesterday. Without rain people tend to drive less like idiots and more like people. I've been working hard this morning on leads and getting my media list finished because I need to have it done by the end of the day today. It definitely will be, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible to get the most out of it. With over 400 different platforms and roughly 3 contacts per platform it takes a little bit of time. It will probably be what I spend the rest of today working on.

This weekend I plan to do some more work on the posters I've been working on. I haven't done a lot with those lately because we have had so many bigger projects going on. Between music videos, One Night Stand, and the National Anthem work I've been pretty busy. But I do want to get those finished sooner rather than later.

Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment