Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Whats New with the Graphic Designers?

2/19/12- Today I worked on my Anti-Bully Poster from Esente.  I made some corrections to the quote (text) including changing the size and writing out the word One.  Then the picture did not match the quote because there was 1 and every 5th match lit.  To fix this I went into Photoshop and erased the extra match to make it 1 in 4 on the red version.  I still have to change the green image as well.  I continued with researching companies for On Point Media in Insurance in Cambridge, MA.  I collected 22 companies, some of the companies were hard to find.  Then I collected 6 college magazines with 10 contacts for Maine media list.  I am almost done with the whole state of Maine for media outlets and think I will finish tomorrow.  I also worked on the National Anthem working with Virginia Colleges, finding contacts information for Becca Levy to sing at an event (football, basketball, hockey and others).   
-Renee Breau
Graphic Designer
reneebreau.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment