Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Semester Project



It’s just passed the midpoint in the work week and my day has gone as expected. My research category for OnPoint Media consisted of healthcare services for the Brookline area of Massachusetts. My collection number just peaked over my average at about 28 businesses total. As for my media list, I have been cracking away at radio stations in New York and the yield has been good. The total number of listed radio station is just over 20 and my list is getting closer to that number. This comes as good news to us and our music clients for our odds are increasing for getting them some press coverage. Soon we will be heading into an intern meeting to address some goals for the rest of the semester. The project I would like to accomplish is a compilation mix CD of local bands to promote any of our social messages. This would be the best project for me because I have good connections to local artists that would like the exposure and I enjoy researching and finding songs from bands to compile into CDs like Esente has done in the past.

More updates coming soon,

Bradley Simonsen
Wentworth Institute of Technology
Spring Semester 2013
Public Relations/Marketing Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment