Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/14/13


Today during my research for Onpoint I found 28 leads, and was able to finish the other consumer products and service companies, other public sectors, and passenger car leasing sections for Brookline. After doing leads, I spent some time making sure that my Rhode Island media list was as complete as possible. I was not able to find any new media contacts, so my Rhode Island media list is done! We will be getting in touch with the media contacts over the next couple of weeks; I am excited to finally reach out beyond the office and to gain a better understanding of what public relations is all about. After Lunch I began a Word document for compiling information for the Press Kit that we will be sending to sports teams and venues for our Jayna Lininger National Anthem project. For the last hour or so of the day I continued doing preliminary research for our One Night Stand project. My focus was on figuring out what people think and say about pay-to-play, and how to respond when we are confronted with concerns while planning One Night Stand. I was able to find several helpful YouTube videos detailing the pros and cons of pre-sale ticket selling and pay-to-play situations. While our event is NOT a pay-to-play situation, I am now armed with the tools to respond to concerns relating to pay-to-play. 

Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment