Wednesday, February 20, 2013

To-do lists.


  I started my day with collecting more leads for medical equipment and devices and passenger car leasing sector in Cambridge, where I live now. I think my pace improves each day however, it depends on what sector you were assigned. One thing that I can learn from Leads collection is contact information on website is quite important for business. No matter what how good your product or service is, it will be meaningless without a contact info. 


     All interns have many things to do so far. 
     1. Completing media lists, which I have done it already for Connecticut. 
     2. Providing PR planning for One night stand project. Today we were assigned to find out  how to use Kickstarter and Indiegogo, which are funding platform website for creative project to promote our campaign. Our target audience is local bands who have never played outdoor and they can't make it on their own. We'll not only provide them a place to play but also media plan to help them to create awareness and give them a guidance how to sell the ticket.
     3. Searching contact information and providing materials to promote Becca Levy for national anthem in school or college sport events. We decided to cut out the high school lists and focus more on college event lists.
     4. Thinking and planning about how to PR the Esente internship program to others students who are finding the internship in Summer. I have a brief story in my mind what to say but haven't written script yet.

Thank you :)

Vorahathai Kunupagapan (PF)
Emerson College
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment