Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What we've been up to...



Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University ‘10
2013
Graphics Intern


Nothing too different to report as far as yesterday went, worked some more on leads, the media list, and the national anthem list.  I think I can confidently say I'm getting pretty good at researching various things now, especially websites -- as Laura said, you really do become a "website snob" when working on leads, which is annoying when you find a website that is a very good candidate for an update (as in, it's an awful website) but there is no usable contact info.  We also had another intern meeting filled with great quotes from Ron, like "build bridges, not walls," meaning build up a network of contacts, and don't ever let those contacts go because you never know how knowing a particular person could help you out. 

As far as artwork goes, I did make a still of the character from my animations to be used in the video for a special transition effect:
Can't wait to get this video together, and I'm sure all the other interns who have worked on it with me are probably anxious to get it done as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment