Thursday, February 14, 2013

End of the Week Intern Update


This week we're supposed to be finishing up the National Anthem list.  I'm still working on colleges, now Division III schools in New England which don't seem like they'll be particularly useful as most of their athletic facilities don't seem to be much bigger than a high school gym or the strip mall where I get coffee in the morning.  If it does come down to using these contacts, Becca or Jayna might be better off singing the National Anthem at a grocery store.  I'm a little disappointed that I missed doing critiques for the art interns.  I don't know much about art, but I do know a thing or two about being critical.  

In our intern meeting today, we received a prolific lecture, diagramming the assertion that everything is a scam; music, religion, unions, internships....(HA).  We are meant to take this knowledge and figure out how to work with the scams and navigate through them and use them to our advantage.  This ability should come in handy when convincing newspaper and so forth to write about Becca Levy.  

Travis Long
Esente Music Group
PR Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment