Wednesday, February 27, 2013

General Update / Poster Update

Yesterday when I was here at Esente it was quite a productive day, considering the various tasks and projects I have been working on. I started the day off conducting leads for OnPoint. I continued working on the previous list I was assigned on Monday and then moved on to several other small lists for Lawrence, MA. I then moved onto "other consumer services". Ultimately, I ended the day with 34 businesses that could potentially become clients for the company.

We also started working on a new master list. This new list is a compilation of middle and high schools throughout Essex county in Massachusetts. We were each assigned several cities/towns within this county to investigate and collect all necessary information. I was assigned Topsfield, Wenham and West Newbury. I worked on this for about two hours yesterday and only came class to finishing one list. I began searching for the middle and high school in Topsfield, and found tens upon tens of contacts for all the staff in both schools. The list is pretty extensive so far, and I have only begun retrieving information for one town.

After conducting Internet research and beginning this new list, I was able to work more on one of my posters. This poster is meant to call attention to verbal bullying, as opposed to bullying in general. I think it's important to address the various forms of bullying, instead of one general/broad theme of bullying. I am still working on this poster, but it had been a while since I have updated with a graphic. I actually thought of a completely different idea for the verbal bullying poster (below), but I figured I would share what I had done already. I plan to post more visual updates as soon as more progress is made!

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment