Thursday, February 28, 2013

2/28/13


Esente Music Group PR Intern Blog
My research for Onpoint media today was focused around print and publishing companies in Lowell; I was able to find 22 leads. I moved onto continuing my compilation of Rhode Island festivals, fairs, and malls. It's a slow process, but I am making headway. What I have found is that many of the fairs and festivals have not yet been planned for this year. Most of the websites indicate that information will be posted in the near future, but that is of no use to me. My list of Essex county school contacts is coming along. I was able to find the contacts for local fire and police departments, several schools, and several hospitals. Compiling these contacts into a single document is a painstakingly slow process, but hopefully it will pay off and provide a good number of places for Becca Levy to set up meet and greets!

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment