Thursday, February 7, 2013

End of Week

Since arriving at Esente today (about half hour ago), I have began conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media. Yesterday I began working under the Legal section, as I am again today. There are literally thousands of Legal services in Boston, so it's a little intimidating to be collecting information under this section.

Once I finish conducting Internet research for an hour and half, I plan to add more contacts to the state media list. I have only scratched the surface on collecting information for media contacts throughout Massachusetts. Today I hope to add at least another fifty contacts to the list. This way, I will have made a bigger dent in the innumerable number of media contacts that are available.

Also, since I will be here up til about close today, I anticipate working more on the series of 3 posters to promote anti-bullying. I have started working on these, but they aren't near completion yet. I'm excited to see how these new posters will turn out, and how they will all tie in together. Much greater progress is to be made.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment