Monday, February 25, 2013

Moving Foward

Today, I can finally say that I have finished the state media list for Massachusetts! Woo-hoo! After working on it sporadically throughout the last few weeks, I have finally completed all necessary media contacts. The list includes media contacts for newspapers, magazine, radio, college newspapers and college radio. The interns were expected to have these lists completed by the very end of the month. Once they are all completed, I believe we are going to begin reaching out to these contacts.

As usual, the first task I started when walking into the Esente office was conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media. I began by finishing up a "Building and Construction" list of businesses in Lawrence, MA and then proceeded to "Electrical" and now "Electronics". So far I have accumulated roughly 30 leads, and hope to reach about 50 in total today.

Now that both the state media list and the National Anthem lists are completed, we are going to start another master list and moving forward with other projects. I'm not entirely sure what this new list will be, but it should be interesting to say the least. Several interns have been assigned projects to work on. Last week I was given the task of breaking down and taking screen shots of an informative video, which we will be using. I'm not sure the direction that this will go, but I am excited to see!

I also plan to keep working and creating my anti-bullying posters. One is just about completed, which addresses verbal bullying. I have yet to start the other two, that will be similar in their design and appeal. I will post (very soon) some of the progress I have made on these posters. It has been a while since I have shown some of the graphics I have been working on, so I think it's almost time again to post what I have accomplished.

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment