Monday, February 18, 2013

Esente Internship

Summery of last week, wednesday I began the day by working on improving my time and numbers for getting leads in the Housing, Information technology, machine & equipment , manufacturing and media sections for OnPoint Media. I was felt pretty good about getting leads on wednesdayand my numbers showed to be larger than normal. I had a lot of luck getting leads for Boxford and Brookline MA ending up wed with 33 leads. I have found out that there are good days and bad days when it comes to finding potential client information in a timely manner. Some days i will pull 15-20 leads and some days I get more toward 30-40. I was placed in a group of 4 people to work on some research for the pay-to-play concert concept, and give feedback and insight on what was going on in the world of pay-to-play concerts.

Jon Rose
Esente Music Group Intern
Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment