Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Post Blizzard Update

Well after two feet of snow on the ground and four-day weekend, it's time to get back into the swing of things. I wasn't able to make it to the Esente office on Monday, but here I am Tuesday afternoon. I was disappointed to learn that I missed the Intern Soup Day at the office. At least I have something to look forward to when the next soup day approaches. I suppose I could always make my own soup, but food always seems to taste better when someone else is cooking.

Anyways besides missing out of soup, I also lost a day of conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media as well as, finding more media contacts for the Massachusetts state media list. My goal for today is to find as many businesses and as much information as possible to add to the spreadsheet for potential clients for OnPoint. After chipping away at it for about forty-five minutes today, I have about 30 or so "leads" as we call them around the Esente office.

Another goal I hope to accomplish today is to do some more creative and artistic work on the anti-bullying posters that have been in the works for several weeks now. I haven't made as much progress on the newest set of 3, but I do have an idea about the creative direction I want them to go. Today is one of the longer days I am here, so I hope to work on multiple tasks and make great progress on all tasks at hand.

Time to get crackin'!

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment