Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The List Goes On...

Yesterday while I was at the Esente office I managed to accomplish several things. While I started the day off by conducting more Internet research for OnPoint Media, several other little projects or tasks came up that needed to be addressed. During a meeting yesterday, Ron wanted me to take screen shots from the stills of an informative video that we will hope to imitate. Ideally, our vision will take into consideration the ideas presented in this video, but we will then reinterpret these ideas that are more geared toward the goals of Esente and OnPoint.

As I mentioned in a previous blog post, we are going to create a mechanism that works across multiple issues. By creating one great idea that has multiple applications, it saves time and energy that could be diverted into much more important tasks or more involved projects. That's not to say, that this project isn't important, because it is extremely important in spreading the messages and ideas here at Esente.

Later today, I plan to continue adding media contacts to the Massachusetts state media list. I believe I have just about 150 contacts so far, but there are many more that need to be brought into the spreadsheet. I'm still currently sifting through newspapers throughout MA, and hope to finish this list today before moving onto magazines and radio stations. I anticipate by the end of the list, I will have generated upwards of 300+ contacts to be used. This would be an incredible number, considering we will reach out to these contacts in hope of spreading the anti-bullying message through both Esente and artists like Becca Levy. I plan to accumulate a large majority of newspaper contacts today, and work toward finishing the list by the end of the week. The list goes on...

Joe Wing
Salem State University '14
Esente Graphic Design Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment