Monday, February 18, 2013

Last Week at Esente



Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University ‘10
2013
Graphics Intern
 

Last week, I found myself still working on the same leads list, there are so many construction companies in Boston!
One of the things Ron tasked us with was to write up a short paragraph about what we want out of the internship, as far as the sorts of projects we felt would benefit us most and what our interests were.  I found this to be particularly helpful for me, to just sit down and write out just what I want -- almost like a bit of soul searching.  Basically, I wrote out about what my dream job would be, and what sorts of projects I could do that relate to it.
I also got a new project, basically setting up a list to put email addresses into.  It was simple enough, just set up an Excel workbook with different sheets for different groups of email addresses, depending on how Ron knows them.
I also got the second draft of the "Fix You" video put together, just need to get a couple more photos in it before compressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment