Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day, Folks


Researching leads today for Onpoint I was able to complete the building/construction and financial lists, and begin the other consumer products and service companies list, leaving me with a total of 24 leads for the day. I was able to find, after an extensive search, the contact information for the joint Brown University and RISD weekly publication which I added to my media contact list. I've decided that tomorrow will be the last day I spend searching for Rhode Island media contacts, because the past several days have yielded few contacts. Later on in the day I had a meeting with Ron and several other interns. We went over some more details about the “One Night Stand” project that we will be putting together. After the meeting I began researching online blogs and websites discussing the ins and outs of “pay-to-play.” While our approach to organizing this event is not considered pay-to-play, some will be confused by the differences. Hence, it will be our job to make sure that we are able to effectively talk about the differences and make sure that the bands have a good understanding of what we are doing.

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group  

No comments:

Post a Comment