Tuesday, February 12, 2013

We survived the Blizzard!


I spent my morning researching Information Technologies leads for Onpoint Media; I was able to find 22 leads, but only finished half of the list. My ongoing Rhode Island media list project went very well today. I did some research and found a great website with a list of Rhode Island magazines that I had not yet obtained contacts for. The list also provided me with several newspapers that I had not yet obtained contacts for either. The rest of my day was spent on the National Anthem project. I continued my search for minor league team contacts from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky. There is still work to be done on the minor league section, mainly finding the contacts for hockey and soccer teams. The Jayna Lininger team of interns (aka my team) also briefly collaborated to come up with a list of items to include in the press kits to send to these contacts in order to get Jayna to get as many opportunities to perform as possible. We decided that the press kits should include a variety of items, including but not limited to an audio recording, bio, pictures, list of past experiences similar to singing the National Anthem, and information on the drunk driving campaign that she represents. Our goal is to have the lists of contacts done this week so we can move forward with putting together the press kits and contacting each venue/agency.

Robert Skolnik, PR intern, Esente Music Group  

No comments:

Post a Comment