Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Barn is Ablaze


Now that I have been at it for a few weeks the research aspect of this internship has become a lot easier. Between compiling lists of leads for OnPoint, media outlets for the state of Ohio, and events and venues in need of National Anthem singers I've had a few chances to figure it out. We are now taking the steps to put together a media packet and press release to send out to each of the contacts I gathered on the lists.


 Yesterday I began work on two more anti-bullying posters. At this point they are both in the very beginning stages and missing any real sort of message. One is pretty blunt showing that it is possible for a bullying situation to end abruptly with suicide and the other is a little more positive about being the in the situation. I'm going to continue tweaking them this weekend.



Tim Pietrasik
Graphics Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment