Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Resumes


The time has come to begin thinking about resumes. During our intern meeting today Ron briefly went over a few important things to remember and consider when editing our resumes. I will begin to look back through my notes in order to compile a list of exactly what I have done at Esente to date. It will be good to have a draft of an updated resume for when I begin to seek job opportunities for after my time at Esente. We also went over some details about the One Night Stand event during today’s intern meeting. Specifically, we are beginning to think about what kinds of bands to look for once we begin the contacting and booking phases of the project. After being introduced, for the first time, to the One Night Stand website, we continued our work on compiling Essex county school contact information. 

-Robert Skolnik, PR Intern, Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment