Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Update On My Work

I’m excited to continue working on the new National Anthem assignment. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in collecting data on venues and contacts for an artist. I find it interesting to be a part of building a list that would ultimately be used in creating a tour for a client. I can’t wait to see this process unfold! Other than that, I've been slowly progressing in putting together a media list for West Virginia. Though it is challenging at times, I enjoy the satisfaction of the end result when finally tracking down people’s information.  This morning I was given a new, large section to work on finding leads. It is a subcategory called “Offices and Clinics of Dentists” in the Healthcare section of the Boston list. I was able to go through many companies and collect 23 leads. 


Victoria Beider
PR Intern
Esente Music Group

No comments:

Post a Comment