Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rio Dupris 2/26/2013

27 leads so far today! Not too shabby, considering my usual numbers. I completed 2 more posters for anti-bullying and they're anxiously awaiting critique from the group. One of them was an exercise in compound paths and clipping masks, It was good practice for something I had forgotten how to do for a time. I love learning new things! I don't know if my posters will ever be circulated to be seen but it definitely helps sharpen my computer skills. My research tasks here at Esente have helped in my homework for school, I can research subjects faster and more efficiently for classes now. So far, I really like it here! I was hoping for an internship that would teach me as well as further develop what I already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment