Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Activities lately



Valerie Nelkin
St. Lawrence University ‘10
2013
Graphics Intern


So, yesterday I wasn't able to come in due to a cold, but I still did a few leads from home before going into a cold medicine-induced coma :)  Today is much a better day, got plenty of leads done, worked on the anthem list a bit more as well.  And, finally posted the next draft of the "Fix You" video:
So, yesterday I wasn't able to come in due to a cold, but I still did a few leads from home before going into a cold medicine-induced coma :)  Today is much a better day, got plenty of leads done, worked on the anthem list a bit more as well.  And, finally posted the next draft of the "Fix You" video:




Will still need plenty of work, I'm sure, but can't wait to get some feedback!
It doesn't seem to be working for the Esente Blog, but the video is posted on my own blog at http://valnelkinart.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment